Due to the current cancellation of all church gatherings, we have made our Gospel Project for Kids resources available to all families with children. Each week's lesson will be available below, and will be updated week-to-week (only one week can be made available at a time). We pray these resources will aid you as you continue to lead your child(ren) to Christ.
LESSON FOR SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2020
- Bible Story Video:
- Bible Story Lesson Sheet.
- Activity Sheet for Older Kids.
- Journal Sheet for Older Kids.
- Activity Sheet for Younger Kids.
- Coloring Sheet for Younger Kids.
The purpose of our Children’s Ministry is to provide a safe and loving environment for children to find and love God, explore His Word, build relationships with God’s family, and discover their own God-given uniqueness.
CHILDREN’S SUNDAY SCHOOL
We offer childcare and Sunday school classes every Sunday at 9:00 am:
- Nursery: up to 2 years of age.
- Preschool: 2-4 years of age.
- Elementary: Kindergarten-5th grade.
- NOTE: On the first Sunday of every month, all students, K-12, stay in the main auditorium for our monthly Family Worship Sunday (nursery care and preschool classes are still available). On these Sundays, sermon-based activity bags are available in the lobby for all elementary-age kids. They include stickers, crayons, and activity sheets that go along with the sermon!
All of our volunteers are carefully selected and undergo a background check. Our current curriculum is The Gospel Project for Kids, a gospel-centered, chronological study of the Bible that points kids to Jesus in every lesson.