The purpose of LMCC’s Women’s Ministry is to encourage, equip, empower, and evangelize women to serve the Lord Jesus Christ in accordance with their gifts as members of the church body.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WOMEN’S MINISTRIES, OR TO JOIN A GROUP, PLEASE CONTACT THE CHURCH OFFICE AT (619) 460-6566 OR INFO@LAKEMURRAYSTAFF.ORG.
What We Want to Accomplish
- Encourage: To come alongside to strengthen and stimulate one another in our walks with God (Hebrews 10:24).
- Equip: To provide Biblical training in God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Empower: To confirm and release women into ministry as God calls them (Luke 9:1).
- Evangelize: To share the love of Jesus with those who don’t know Him (1 Peter 3:15).
How You Can Get Plugged In
BIBLE STUDIES AND GATHERINGS
Tuesday Mornings, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Studying: 31 Undeniable Prophecies of the Apocalypse, by David Jeremiah
- Contact: Kathy
Wednesday Mornings, 10:00 am – 11:45 am, in Room 19
- Studying: The parables of Jesus
- Contact: Jennifer
WOW – Women of the Word
Wednesday Evenings, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm, in Room 19
- Studying: 1&2 Thessalonians
- Upcoming Study: Esther (Starting October 30)
- Contact: Jan
2nd Thursday of each month, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, in the Youth Room
- Studying: Lavish Grace, by Kathy Howard
- Contact: Julie
- One Another’s is a Bible study and fellowship group for those ladies whose lives are affected by chronic illness or pain
Sit & Sew
2nd & 4th Fridays of each month, starting at 10:30 am, at Kaffee Meister in Santee
- Contact: Linda
- Sit & Sew is a fellowship group for ladies looking to enjoy a morning with other ladies and a great cup of coffee or tea
Prayer Quilt Workshop
2nd Saturday of each month, 9:00 am – 12:00 noon, in Fellowship Hall
- Contact: Peggy
- The Prayer Quilt Workshop prepares prayer quilts that are gifted to individuals who need extra prayer
- Contact: Wendy
- Help organize meals for the ill and new mothers